We invite you to join
The Brazoria County Aggie Moms Club.
It is an excellent way to become familiar with
Texas A&M, support hometown Aggies,
and form lasting friendships.
Membership shall consist of mothers, stepmothers or legal guardians of current or former students of Texas A&M University – College Station or Galveston campus only. A membership fee is collected from each member and the cost is established each year by the executive board/officers of the club.
An individual who is not a mother, stepmother or legal guardian of current or former students of Texas A&M University may be an associate member of the club but is not eligible to hold office. The associate members are required to pay the club’s membership fee and uphold and support the bylaws set by the club.
Fill out the 2022-2023 Membership Form:
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
THE BRAZORIA COUNTY AGGIE MOMS CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “ins and outs” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies.
5. To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!